Remeron (mirtazapine) is an antidepressant medication that belongs to the class of drugs known as noradrenergic and specific serotonergic antidepressants (NaSSAs). Overdosing on Remeron can be very dangerous and may cause serious complications.

The symptoms of a Remeron overdose may include agitation, confusion, drowsiness, rapid heart rate, changes in blood pressure, seizures, hallucinations, and coma.

If you or someone you know has taken too much Remeron or is experiencing any of these symptoms, seek immediate medical attention or contact a poison control center for further guidance.