Yes, alcohol overdose can be very dangerous and can lead to serious harm or even death. When a person drinks too much alcohol, it can cause a range of symptoms including difficulty breathing, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness, and vomiting. These symptoms can be very uncomfortable and may require medical attention. Additionally, an alcohol overdose can cause damage to the body’s vital organs, such as the brain, liver, and heart, and can lead to long-term health problems. It is important to seek medical attention immediately if you suspect someone is experiencing an alcohol overdose.