If you have taken too much Adderall, it is important to take action immediately. Here are some steps to take:

Call for help: If you or someone else has taken too much Adderall, call emergency services or your local poison control center immediately. They can provide guidance on what to do next and may advise you to seek medical attention.

Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help flush the drug out of your system and prevent dehydration, which is a common side effect of Adderall overdose.

Monitor symptoms: Watch for symptoms such as irregular heartbeat, chest pain, seizures, hallucinations, or confusion. If any of these symptoms occur, seek medical attention immediately.

Avoid stimulants: Avoid taking any additional stimulants, including caffeine, as this can worsen the effects of the overdose.

Seek medical attention: Seek medical attention if you experience severe symptoms or if your symptoms do not improve.

It is important to remember that taking too much Adderall can be dangerous and potentially life-threatening. If you suspect an overdose, call for help immediately and follow the steps above to minimize the effects of the overdose.